Data Access Requests
Organization/AffiliationFeeding, Sleeping, Pooping, LLC
Entry DateMay 18, 2021
555 Kensington Pl
Provide an explanation of the purpose for the data access request.
Your nutrition data is the best. Connect that with stuff that actually matters.
How will this data or analysis request assist with your work?
How does your request support the vision, mission, and values of SAYCW?
Communities and grants and things
Provide a statement of the problem and the specific research questions that you will address. If you feel that the topic boxes on the following page of this online form are too vague, please identify the specific survey questions you want data from.
The problem is that nutrition is not good.
What are the anticipated timelines of your research/project (i.e, start date, end date and dissemination timelines of outcomes)?
Now or never!
Are you currently working with a school or school division/authority for which you are requesting this data? If so, please describe the partnership?
Include the names of all partner schools or school divisions/authorities:
Do you plan to submit an empirical manuscript, poster, or other scientific presentation based on your analysis?
Through what channels will this information be disseminated?
- Presentation to practitioner groups
- Report released to the public
- Report used internally to inform policy/practice, etc.
- Online dissemination of information
- Other, please specify (below)
Please acknowledge that you are aware of the additional four items required for all data requests to be completed after initial approval is communicated to you by email. Item 1
- Approval from School Division/Authority or designate for which data has been requested (this step will be facilitated by SAYCW).
- Certificate of Approval from an approved Research Ethics Board or an accredited Research Ethics Unit (if determined to be necessary by either the U of S or your local Ethics Board / Unit).
- A signed Survey Data Access Agreement prior to the data being released.